16 May 2012

Reshirt

Gemma Payne of Molly Moo & Jessica Too
(folksy.com/shops/GemmaPayne) recently posted on the Folksy forums about an exciting project from Pedestrian Gallery, Leicester:


You brought a t-shirt and then recycled/transformed it into something different. The finished item will be part of an exhibition held at the gallery and you can even sell the item if you want.
Well, as you know I love recycling clothes for my journal covers so seemed the ideal project for me.

I was sent a black t-shirt and transformed it into....
This photo shows how the logo stretches over the front and back cover.
One label is a pen holder and the other an embellishment.
I purposely left the binding cord long and added a button to match the logo.

There are more details on the Pedestrian blog plus all the other fab entries.
The exhibition is from 22nd until 28th May.
Pedestrian Gallery, 31 Rutland Street, Leicester.


Will be keeping my eye out for more fun projects.


No comments: