29 August 2011

Meet me on a Monday...

My friend Clare has started a new feature on her blog:
http://jumbleberries.blogspot.com/
It's called Meet me on a Monday...
Looks like fun so today I remembered it's Monday (the school holidays totally throwing me out!) and I am going to join in.
Here, in Clares words, is what to do:
"So, do you fancy Meeting Me on Monday for a coffee and a catch up? If you do, just post on your blog 5 or more details about yourself from the list below, link back to Jumbleberries and then leave me a link here so I can pop by and have a read - easy (I hope).

Here's the list:
This week I'm
* making
* growing
* cooking
* wearing
* listening to
* watching
* meeting
* visiting
* eating
* loving
* reading
* dreaming of
* drinking
* learning
* remembering
Looking forward to hearing all about you and sharing a little bit more about me too. xx"

Right my 5 are:
*making: Journals and a friends birthday card.
*reading: My new Mollie Makes
*meeting: My friends Lisa before the children start their different senior schools :o(
*watching: My brothers dance school (Starlight) in the next heat of a talent contest.
*remembering: My Pap who passed in 1992.


Well that's what i'm doing what are you doing??

Same place, same time next week.

2 comments:

Deanne said...

busy busy week, i've joined in too :) xxx see you soon x

Harborough Dad said...

Thanks for joining in with Meet Me on Monday - and for spreading the word.

Love the picture of your grandparents.

Hope you have a good back to school week. xx